Fall is my absolute favorite season stylistically. I cannot wait to go to the mailbox and devour each magazine I get page by page with a cup of coffee. With creative layering in full effect, putting an outfit together becomes a great way to discover new ways to wear your threads. Marie Claire really touched on some of my favorite trend setting looks for the season and has become one of my most anticipated magazines.
Here are some of my favorite styles that I will be adding into the mix.
1. Knit Sweatpants: a perfect option when you want to be comfortable, but presentable.
2. A Clutch in a unique fabrication: I love how clean but creative the Proenza Schouler option is. The size is perfect too!
3. Slip-on Sneakers: I have seem some really cool fabrications from leopard print to snakeskin, and textured knit is a really cool option for sure.
4. A Cuff made of raw materials: I love the concept of slightly unfinished or roughly finished jewelry. The juxtaposition is refreshingly unique.
5. A Ski Sweater: A fun and festive way to celebrate the fall.
6. A Fur Hooded Parka: I love outerwear, and am super excited to find a new option to add to the collection. I love (faux) fur hooded parks in khaki green or with fun accents like leather sleeves.
Speaking of edits, I have already begun sorting through my house and editing down what items I will be taking with me to San Diego. Its something I have wanted to do for awhile, and has been a surprisingly fun process with trips to The Container Store, My Sister’s Closet and Goodwill so its basically a win win. I hope you all have a enjoying a great start to your week!