Happy November! With only 2 months to go before ringing in 2015 I decided to check in with my New Years resolutions and see what I have left on my list.Turns out, its pretty much everything! Taking a look at those goals I was floored by how much I have evolved since I wrote them, and how vague some of them were (spend more time with Brooklyn, be on time etc.). In light of my revelation I decided to do things a little differently from now on. Instead of having one giant resolution list, I am going to take it one month at a time and set specific goals…and try to have a little fun while I’m at it!
1. Alexander Wang x H&M: I have been anticipating this collection for awhile and cannot wait to get my hands on it November 6th!
2. The Original Dog Beach: Scope out the Original Dog Beach in San Diego, Brooklyn loves the ocean and I can’t wait to see her off the leash 🙂
3. Organize my Bar Cart: I love the new bar cart I found at My Sisters Closet, but I just kind of piled junk on it. Just…no.
4. Reading List: Finish reading #Girlboss, and Not That Kind of Girl. I also think its time to read The Alchemist again.
5. Vintage Shop: I need to find my new Goodwill and Vintage stores now that I live in San Diego. Its been far too long.
6. Bobboi Gelato: This is an all natural Gelato spot next to my fave new Brunch hang, Cody’s.
7. Go Hiking: I love the Fall and haven’t hit the trails in San Diego yet, really excited to explore!
8. Fashion Study: There is a Technology & Fashion seminar at the Horton Grand Theater which looks really cool! Tickets here.
I would love to know what’s on your to-do list this November?