Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and I don’t know about you…but gift giving can be hard! So today I am sharing ideas to help inspire you with a round up of gifts that are at the top of both mine and John’s list! There are gifts at all price points, but remember…don’t stress yourself out too much trying to find the perfect gift, its truly the thought that counts.
Here is a list of my personal faves, plus a gift guide with additional ispo below! xx
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide – for her
MY V-DAY WISH LIST
- I love the new book from Stone Fox Brides that spills all about unconventional weddings. Since I recently got engaged, wedding planning has been at the forefront of my mind! So fellas if your recently got engaged, or ladies if your bestie is planning her walk down the aisle – this is an awesome gift!
- The Vacay Mode collection from Londontown is the perfect way to get ready for that romantic weekend getaway so surprise her with a cozy air bnb stay somewhere fun + a little nailspo to give her a head start on packing!
- I am Organic is the sh*t! Their body oil is AH-mazing not only at keeping skin hydrated, but as I pleasantly found out the other night…its great for massages as well (thanks babe)! Check out their line, its vegan and non toxic plus it smells like heaven!
- Dyptique is at the top of every girls list, I mean they make the best candles ever! I love their rose scented candles and roses in general (flowers, fist, macrons), so when they came out with a perfume solid in their classic rose scent that looks chic and uber portable it was love at first sight.
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide – for him
JOHN’S V-DAY WISH LIST
- John is a total tech guy (and I hate wires) so the wireless charging station from Samsung is a total win-win!
- I recently discovered Cotopaxi during their Questival tournament. They have so many amazing (and well thought out products) from backpacks to outerwear – total geargasm!
- John and I are both patch obsessed! They are such a cute way to customize and personalize everything from baseball caps to denim jackets – here is a cool and unique set I found on Amazon.
- If your beau is a gamer – he will LOVE virtual reality. It takes all of his favorite games to a whole new level and puts him in the computer (…and yes I typed that with a Zoolander voice).