Let’s face it…part of working out is having really rad accessories, amiright?! Lately I have been taking my time at the gym to actually enjoy amenities like the sauna and showers, as opposed to working out like crazy then running off to take care of the next thing on my to-do list.
I must say that it has been such a nice change of pace to slow things down, slather my hair in deep conditioner, and enjoy a nice hot shower. It took me a few times to get my gym bag routine down so I have everything I need, but after some trial and error (did I forget my shower slippers again), I finally have it down.
So today I am sharing my favorite goodies I am stocking my gym bag with for a good sweat sesh, and spa sesh after my workout.
My Top 7 Gym Bag Must Haves
- I cannot say enough good stuff about Kopari’s new deodorant, it makes you smell like coconuts and it holds its own during an intense sweat sesh (like even HOT HOT HOT yoga).
- I love my shower slippers from Oka B. I scored at a spa a few years ago. Not only have they have lasted forever, but they look super sleek and minimalistic in case I need to wear them out of the gym.
- I am OBSESSED with Stowaway cosmetics! Their makeup line is super portable and I love the colors that they offer. Check out their ‘Fit in a Workout’ set perfect for freshening up after your workout!
- Verb has become my favorite haircare line hands down! Their Ghost Set has worked wonders on my locks and smell like heaven, plus I love the mesh carrying case the set comes in, I stash all my beauty products in it!
- Staying hydrated and energized are super important so I normally carry everything from a water bottle and a C2O Coconut Water to an extra SkinnyCo Go Pack and blender bottle so I can make a post-gym protein shake on the go.
- Wireless headphones are like an extension of my limbs when I workout. I am terrible at working out without my own music and playlist so I am always sure to have one (or two) pairs of headphones in my bag.
- A combo lock is super smart to keep in your bag so that you can lock your stuff up when you work out, hit the sauna and even the showers. Even if you have a rad community like I do at the gym, its always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to securing your things.