Spring has got to be one of my favorite times of the year.
Temps start to warm up and the cold, harsh winter starts to melt away like a bad dream. Another reason I love spring?! I can simplify everything, including my beauty routine! No more heavy moisturizing creams, I wear way less make-up, and can finally say bye-bye to my blow dryer.
This spring it will be my first time rocking a 100% cruelty-free beauty routine and I am not going to lie, I was kinda nervous. I was worried I wasn’t going to have any products to choose from, but I couldn’t have been more wrong! There are so many RAD brands out there doing things the right way and today I am sharing 5 of my absolute faves with you! Scroll down to check em out!
SHOP MY SPRING BEAUTY ROUTINE
- OILLE – Organic Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum: This vegan brand is making some huge waves because their founder Kirsten King goes beyond organic, and gives us 100% pure essential oil based products. My mom ingrained in me that the under eye is the most delicate skin on my face, so the roller ball application is a HUGE plus as well.
- HERBIVORE…EVERYTHING: My obsession started with their Rose Hibiscus face mist, then grew to include their lip balm, then it was the body scrub…you get the picture. My latest must-have from their line is the Pink Cloud moisturizer, true to its name it is a super hydrating moisturizer that is light as a…well, cloud.
- The sonicblend Foundation Brush: This brush is magic. It gives the most flawless, even foundation coverage I have ever been able to accomplish without the help of a make-up artist. Their brand produces cruelty-free beauty tools and this foundation brush is my new beauty BFF. You can do everything from simple foundation and concealer, to contouring…and it even comes with its own hard case so you don’t have to get foundation all over your make-up bag every again.
- Verb Sea Texture Spray: I love Verb. They are cruelty free, and don’t try to take all of your money because you care about having good hair days. All of their regular sized products are $16…all of them. Sea texture spray is awesome for beachy waves without having to go to the beach to achieve the look…which is nice for people like me who live in Utah.
- The All-Nighter Foundation from Urban Decay: I have three words for you…Waterproof, build-able coverage. Urban Decay is such an amazing brand that offers such a cool variety of products from cray-extreme color, to your everyday 5 minute make-up routine. I love this foundation because in particular because it is truly long-wear and water-proof which is great for those times you just want to jump in the pool without leaving a puddle of foundation in your wake.
I’ve included some of my other fave picks in the section below, shop your faves and don’t hesitate to reach out with questions/comments below about any of the brands I featured or recommendations of your own!