Traveling is one of my favorite past times, espeically when it comes to packing and enjoying life on the go in a new city! I have always really been into what my favorite friends, bloggers and celebs carry with them on a daily basis to get them through the day and have found some really great products that way! So today, I am sharing a peek into my travel handbag to share some of my favorite little luxuries that help me survive life on the road!
WHAT’S IN MY HANDBAG WHEN I TRAVEL
- Louis Vuitton Passport Case + Passport: I know Louis Vuitton is expensive AF, but I have to admit I have a thing for their canvas travel accessories, they are durable and add a touch of glam to all of your travel photos. I have literally had my LV passport case for years and it still looks brand new.
- Make sure that you double check your passport’s expiration date, its sneaks up on you quicker than you think and if it’s within 6 months of expiring you might get held up at the airport
- Sunglasses: Sunnies are a great travel accessory for your insta-worthy flatlays and they make for a great ‘Do Not Disturb Sign’ when you are seated next to extra chatty passengers. I love this polarized pair from Sunnski, the minimalistic tortoise frames are flattering with any outfit and jewelry.
- Hair Care Essentials: Traveling abroad can do a real number on your hair, especially if you have an overnight flight or are battling changing climates. I love the beach vibes that the Violet Lace Hair Perfume gives my hair, and the cute silver and gold bobby pins from My Kitsch are great for a quick up-do.
- Fresh Face: A long flight can leave you feeling dehydrated and puffy…not an ideal combo, so I always carry rose misting spray to help keep my face hydrated when I land, my personal favorite is from Alkimmie, its handmade by a local girlboss in Salt Lake City.
- Healthy Snacks: Airport and plane food are never really that healthy and even worse, they are expensive AF! That is why I love UrthBox, each month they deliver a box full of healthy snacks directly to your door giving you a wide variety of treats to enjoy that are delish, nutrish! Right now you can also try them out and get $10 off your first box with the promo code ’10BUCKSOFF’.
- Power Up: When I travel my phone battery drains twice as fast as it normally does thanks to airport #OOTD’s and Insta-Stories. Since a dead phone is the last thing I would ever want on a 9+ hour plane ride, I always carry my portable charger (or two) to make sure I always have plenty of juice.
- One of my personal faves is the Pronto from Power Practical, it comes with a built in flashlight and two USB ports so I can charge my iPhone and wireless headphones at once.
- Electrical Adapter: Nothing sucks worse than bringing your gadgets and gizmos with you on the road, only to realize you don’t have the right adapter to actually plug your devices in. That is why I love the Knomo World Travel Power Adapter, it’s the perfect travel companion to make sure you are always plugged in when you need to be.
- Cash Money: I always like to make sure I have some cash on me in the currency of the country I am traveling to for emergencies. You never know when a stores card-reader will be broken or they don’t accept your form of payment so it helps to be prepared.