The weekend is off to a great start, Thursday night I went to a Reggae concert featuring Stephan Marley and Slightly Stoopid. Then on Friday I knocked out a photo shoot for Clothes Minded in the morning and had the rest of the day off to catch up on errands and e-mails, get my hair done at Pistols n’ Polish, and spend some time with Brooklyn!
I have been pretty busy lately so one of the things I have cut down on is my makeup routine. With the record breaking weather that is probably a good thing because it would just end up melting off anyways! Here are a few of my faves, all in all this make up takes me roughly 3 minutes but holds up all day in 110 degree heat!
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: I love Laura Mercier, it is oil free and has SPF!
2. Laura Mercier Pressed Powder: I take this and some blotting papers with me in my bag to combat shine!
3. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick: I use the darker shades in the brick to contour my cheekbones and give myself some color. I then use the lighter shades in the brick on my lids.
4. Mac Eyeliner in Coffee: Sometimes I lightly line the inside of my eyes with a dark brown liner to make my eyes really pop!
5. Lancome Definicils Mascara: I love Lancome! Definicils doesn’t clump and it lasts all day!
What are some of your summer make-up faves?!