Spring is in the air, and I don’t know about you but I can’t wait for my yuccas and roses to start blooming in the garden and to spend some time outside in the warm sun. Until then, I am having some fun infusing all the Spring vibes into my wardrobe with fresh accessories, floral prints and makeup looks galore. Today I have rounded up some of my absolute favorite fashion and beauty accessories that I have been using to satisfy my Spring Fever…for now at least.
I am really digging nude, white and floral pieces lately, and have been paring them with pops of pinks, berries and gold when it comes to my handbags, makeup and accessories. Mauves and taupes are so feminine and still somewhat neutral so they have been working great with the overall color palette of my wardrobe this spring (not to mention the fact that they even liven up my denim and black looks I wear on those colder days when Winter rears it’s ugly head).
Linking my absolute faves below in case you are suffering from a case of Spring fever too! xx
7 Must Have Accessories for the Spring
- The Angela Roi Hamilton Satchel is SO FREAKING CUTE! I love the top handle and strap combo, it’s compact size and the fact that her entire line is made of ethically sourced materials like vegan leather.
2. The Sequin Star Maps Charm Bracelet is one of may favorite accessories. It’s arm candy that delivers an instant elevation to any look and pairs perfectly with my watch. I have loved charm bracelets ever since I can remember because not only are constellations and horoscopes my jam, they also remind me of the charms my mom would collect on our trips to Disneyland! USE THE CODE JESS20 for 20% off site wide! xx
3. The Kendra Scott Kailyn Statement earring in Mother of Pearl is such a fresh update on the pearl trend and I love how it offers just a hint of color…not to mention pearls remind me of days spent at the beach which is always a good thing! 🙂
4. The Newport Clutch from House of Harlow gives me all the feels! I love the attention to detail in crochet, the color blocking and the tassel, it totally makes me feel like i’m living in the 70’s in all the right ways. It’s perfect for those brunch dates on the weekends, a friends wedding and everything in between.
5. The all new COOLA Refreshing Water Mist is so amazing. I used to carry my setting spray around with me but it always felt like a waste to re-apply all throughout the day because once I spray it in the morning, my makeup stays all day. The refreshing water mist is like a rose mist, but it smells like coconut, protects against sun damage and blue light and keeps your skin hydrated with 100% cruelty-free and vegan ingredients. I mean, what’s not to love?!
6. The Lex heel from LPA in leopard print is the perfect statement shoe. Leopard print goes with my neutral wardrobe and adds another pop of print to my floral dresses when I am feeling a little extra. Plus I love the embellished strap, it looks super cute with layered anklets.
7. The new Shout Loud lipstick from NYX in Desert Rose is my new favorite lip color. It matches my lips almost perfectly but adds a little deeper pink with a creamy matte finish. It goes on like butter and wears nicely throughout the day.